Aligning your infrastructure, process, tech and culture with data driven change
Financial Service organisations must learn how to use data effectively, establishing the right metrics, processes and reports to drive the right discussions, at the right time.
Remaining risk averse and becoming data driven within such a highly regulated industry requires constant innovation and holistic culture change.
Becoming data driven will help companies meet the new regulations and remain risk averse, while optimising the use of customer insight.
Explore how best to transform your data into valuable insight alongside expert speakers and analytics trail blazers that drive performance growth at the 5th Annual Big Data and Analytics for Financial Services Summit.
What makes this event different is that it is a meeting focused on high-level, peer to peer networking with a focus on real life case studies, roundtables and panel discussions.
Check out some of what our past delegates have said on our Testimonials page.
Top challenges the 2015 Big Data FS agenda addressed:
- Aligning back office process to meet BCBS239: examine the vital actions to develop robust data frameworks to drive enhanced governance and create a single truth
- Embedding incremental analytics to overcome the challenges of silo’s and extensive legacy systems in the infrastructure
- Calculating Capital: examine best practice case study applications of data insight for optimal wealth management
- Overcoming pain points associated with reputational risk through insight fueled communication
- Knowing the customer: create one view of customer through collated insight
- Achieving internal transparency through your data management platform to optimise to deliver collaborative actions in near time
Our speakers and delegates say it best – top challenges for Financial Services 2015:
CHALLENGE - “Its all about people, process, culture, technology should support the people” David Watkins, Chief Data Officer, RSA
CHALLENGE - “Creating a Data Strategy for senior leaders” Data Architect, Lloyds Banking Group, Big Data FS 2014 delegate
CHALLENGE – “Driving analytics innovation”Head of Analytics, Aviva, Big Data FS 2014, delegate