Exploiting big data and analytics for cutting edge insight, business intelligence and ROI
The financial services industry thrives on data, however data analytics, infrastructure, process, technology and culture all need to be in place and working cohesively to maximise the return of big data and analytics.
Will big data transform the future of the financial services organisation through advanced insight and analytics into risk, trading, customers and operations?
The 3rd Annual Big Data & Analytics for Financial Services summit, is back to help the financial services industry deliver a big data strategy which delivers insight, value, ROI to your organisation.
Join leaders from the UK and European financial services sector as they discuss, debate, analyse and investigate how to overcome challenges presented by big data, and how to maximise big data and analytics to provide meaningful and usable insights to enable you to gain a competitive and commercial edge in the crowded financial services sector.
Key topics to be addressed:
- Developing and executing your big data plan: how the financial services sector can exploit analytics
- Maximising analytics to develop the level of customer insight financial services requires
- The role big data will play in strategic decision making in the financial services industry
- Predictive analytics for advanced customer insight, engagement and sales
- Delivering commercial, monetised results from your data in financial services
- Securing superior commercial results with a data driven culture and organisation
- Developing data architecture to successfully implement data analytics into operations
- Delivering ROI through big data technology and solutions
- Big data and its impact on fraud, product innovation, processes, customers, communication and more
New to the Summit:
- Insurance Focus Day: The 1st July is dedicated solely to the challenges of insurers, big data and analytics
- Interactive Discussions: Consult with the experts in interactive topic debates for big data tips and tactics in financial services
- Extended Structured Networking: Off-line conversations, peer-to-peer-sharing, big data experts, you will experience them all on site
“Mega-congratulations on organising such an enjoyable, insightful and relevant conference - there was a definite buzz in the air!”Irish Allied Bank, Delegate, Big Data & Analytics
Financial Services 2013"
“Plenty of credible speakers with lots of interesting ideas. Good job!”Prudential, Delegate, Big Data & Analytics
Financial Services 2013