Transform your big data strategy and implement business-driven initiatives to accelerate growth, engage customers and achieve competitive advantage
The strategic and competitive value of data is no longer up for debate.
In recent years, financial services have invested heavily in IT-focused infrastructure, to combat rising compliance and the exponential growth in the quantity and variety of data.
With the steady fall in the cost of data-capture, and corresponding growth in disruptive challenger banks, financial services are under increasing pressure to gain a competitive advantage through the implementation of business-focused big data strategies to accelerate growth and engage customers.
Returning for its 5th year, Big Data & Analytics Financial Services has established itself as the must-attend annual forum for big data professionals, and will continue to deliver the industry-leading insight, proven case studies and the opportunity to network with the most innovative players in this space.
Key challenges for 2016:
- Achieving a 360-degree view of your customer
- Broadening and democratising the use of big data
- Machine learning and predictive models
- Data governance and the latest regulatory changes
- Achieving performance at scale through digital transformation
- Enterprise architecture and aligning technology
- Real-time big data and IoT
- Creating and thriving within a data-driven culture
Who should attend in 2016:
- Retail banking
- Wealth Management
- Private Investment Management
- Credit Cards