Exploiting structured and unstructured data for cutting edge insight, analytics and business intelligence
No industry stands to gain more from big data than financial services. The industry thrives on data: transactions, customer interactions, rate changes, risk assessment portfolio investments and more.
The challenge today is to combine these growing sources of structured and unstructured data to provide enhanced business intelligence. Once you have this intelligence, you can perform real time data analytics to give you market leading decision-making power and insight.
Will big data transform the future of your financial services organisation through advanced insight and analytics into risk, trading, customers and operations? Or will you be in danger of being crushed by the crippling wave of structured and unstructured data coming your way?
The 3rd Annual Big Data & Analytics for Financial Services (1st - 3rd July 2014 London) will address how your organisation can turn your existing and new data into meaningful and usable insights to enable you to use predictive and real-time analytics to gain a competitive and commercial edge in the crowded financial services sector.
Join leaders from the UK and European financial services sector as they discuss, debate, analyse and investigate how to overcome challenges presented by big data, and how big data analytics is providing previously unthought-of business and market intelligence into areas from risk to product and portfolio development to customer insight.
Key topics addressed at the 3rd Annual Big Data & Analytics for Financial Services summit will include:
- Developing strong big data architecture to increase value to the business
- Utilising volume, velocity, variety and veracity of data for business, risk and market intelligence
- Addressing operational, market and trading risk using big data analytics
- Using data in real time and how big data will impact predictive analytics
- Leveraging customer data across multiple service delivery channels to uncover consumer patterns and requirements
- Understanding technology: what needs to be in place for big data analytics to succeed in financial services.