Exploiting big data and analytics for cutting edge insight, business intelligence and ROI
The financial services industry thrives on data. Customer data, investment data, market data, correspondence, social media data, influx of data is endless.
With big data comes big opportunity, however data analytics, infrastructure, process, technology and culture all need to be in place and working cohesively to maximise the return of big data and analytics.
Will big data transform the future of the financial services organisation through advanced insight and analytics into risk, trading, customers and operations?
The 3rd Annual Big Data & Analytics for Financial Services summit, (1st – 3rd July 2014, London) is back to help the financial services industry deliver a big data strategy which delivers insight, value, ROI to your organisation.
Join leaders from the UK and European financial services sector as they discuss, debate, analyse and investigate how to overcome challenges presented by big data, and how maximise big data and analytics to provide meaningful and usable insights to enable you to gain a competitive and commercial edge in the crowded financial services sector.
Key topics addressed at the 3rd Annual Big Data & Analytics for Financial Services summit will include:
- Developing and executing your big data plan: how the financial services sector can exploit analytics
- Maximising analytics to develop the level of customer insight financial services requires
- Role big data will play in strategic decision making in the financial services industry
- Predictive analytics for advanced customer insight, engagement and sales
- Delivering commercial, monetised results from your data in financial services
- Securing superior commercial results with a data driven culture and organisation
- Developing data architecture to successfully implement data analytics into operations
- Delivering ROI through big data technology and solutions
- Big data and its impact on fraud, product innovation, processes, customers, communication and more
New at the 3rd Annual Big Data & Analytics for Financial Services Summit:
- Insurance Focus Day: The 1st July is dedicated solely to the challenges of insurers, big data and analytics
- Streamed Sessions: Design your own agenda and join the presentations, debates and conversations which address your big data and analytics requirements
- Interactive Discussions: Consult with the experts in interactive topic debates for big data tips and tactics in financial services
- Extended Structured Networking: Off-line conversations, peer-to-peer-sharing, big data experts, you will experience them all on site